[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Rao Kambhampati <email@example.com>
- Subject: Class attendance...
- From: Subbarao Kambhampati <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 11:47:18 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; bh=XzGTmzySSaRApjpbjFLz+yhyDRTg0g1b8XICy+rLg9M=; b=wxwB40jmkyvYk+6ky4ZMKbayErq4h70t8o3bXU+CjPIuFwETh68Uy9Gmo+p/p2tq3t 4AAa3vB3ulCKXxG9EuVlWRSanMIzfJ9rBSMxlsFyplu5MNiYUrOtxONWF9D2y0Gk3w39 zINqK9gPoOA2Nlph6eHMLEs6S7oZ35250yhMc=
- Sender: email@example.com
To those who missed today's class (or those who are planning to in future ;-)
As I said in the first class, it is hard to get a bad grade in ASU101, and that one way you can manage is to
skip classes. In other words, attendance is one of the few things that is *required* in this class.
Please do keep this in mind.