[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Rao Kambhampati <email@example.com>
- Subject: Cumulatives
- From: Subbarao Kambhampati <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 11:32:27 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:sender:received:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=OOY7rfkuohjEVowwRzKdHUQk14U6duHqLrvynqAMuLs=; b=WYJfQQfWMPS5BwEWLFvmcJmtTpa+uKkK3PNE/emGawgaur0opygCLS2o67GrLy8XrV H0eYyz/BaZOcD8YKOCzMfOUVPEhPExeey0ynKFLKK7vZYMVe2VEpLs3wPPzHYnU3bKgb qiyxEJw6aRkmgwicRIbLwOg7jdxXnFhGyvuxI=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; b=ZVlUIDErAN/jrKhKDb+g3Ma5H4cwpviNYg2ZqvAvavglDAdbTJKllTVVl70/gc+bh9 eIGG4KR78zx085578+SrvKlzM7aKl4z0Dfu3r7x7GCjX7jhcMSw6hXO2zg0TbisWRoVa Im8Kk8x093LtPMyW92jfOcb6FhDKuK2tjpqmI=
- Sender: email@example.com
Here are the "cumulatives" on which I will make letter grade assignment.
The new marks on this list correspond to 1. AAAI paper review 2. participation 3. final project
The participation grade is "gestalt" grade for your attendance, your attentiveness in the class, your required paper reviews and
your suggested end-of-class wiki summaries.
For the project grades, note that individual members of a single project didn't all necessarily get the same grade; this was base don my
understanding of the roles played by each member.
For 1 and 2, I first gave letter grades and then put them also in a numerical form (so they can be combined)
The last row called "Raw total" is arrived at by
adding all the homework and mini-project marks; the AAAI review marks, the participation marks, and
3*project marks, 3*final exam marks (note the 3x weight to project and final exam).
This is what I will use to generate the final grade.
If you have any questions/quibbles about the process--including arguments for more or less weight for individual categories or any missed categories,
let me know.
Otherwise, you should be able to see your letter grade by Monday.
Description: Adobe PDF document