[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
571 teaching evaluations..
- To: Rao Kambhampati <email@example.com>
- Subject: 571 teaching evaluations..
- From: Subbarao Kambhampati <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 09:37:11 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:received:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=KhwYkYAyCCIE4wCLzd9j5Onlm6htpXnW+n0grL9YUWM=; b=f/kq6RT5ixxgLmkew2Qzz0r+oldrQwMGNWWRIIhuyrB0YST19hpJxZTD0YHXUntGrQ lyAvDeWXPQaDI8zH4vqExG9qWsj+cHljKPWOR08hq0HK86iPsk3DrG3OxnwS/Schehk9 Sk8bmcNOOO+aHGqatDl+tFGPXCK7uKHBqOki4=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; b=PgffNXMcBkhqN30GMK4FRqm28p3Rou9K3VPB+MA7K2A2034LWm6CISA8UT8F3GrfS2 f5GHEWVzQdiSDOLMD5X5N+LT+IqXE1CGcM+/6RHrYEFFWFVXKgZDsP0cMYqUGZiHIFFF xaoZt9wAWP1AxsZwUe24tgUCX64o57NAFsGpE=
- Sender: email@example.com
This morning I got a summary of the teaching evaluations for 571. It is my quixotic custom to share them, warts-and-all, with the students who took the course. So, in case you are interested, here is a temporary link to the evaluations:
Thanks to all of those who took time to give feedback (and a big boo to those four who apparently couldn't find time ;-| ).
ps: I do have one "factual" correction. One of the comments speculates that
no one other than the students in the instructor's lab passed the
midterm. As a matter of fact, the student who scored the highest on the
midterm was not from the instructor's lab (of course, it is possible
that that student bribed the instructor more than even his lab
students-- you never know how nefarious the high-finances of these graduate level
courses get ;-)