*Important*: Change for final project presentation schedule

[Folks: I thought I sent this mail yesterday--which is why I referred to it in the MLN reading mail.
Apparently I never hit submit... Rao]

Folks:

 I am considering the following change for the final project presentation schedule:

As of now each presentation is given 15min, and 5 are schedule for Dec 7th and the rest are scheduled for
Dec 14th.  This means five of you have to get ready for presentation a week before the rest.

I am considering changing it such that *all* presentations are given on Dec 14th--and each presentation is given
10min max (strictly enforced). This will almost work without extending the finals session too long.

I will also make 14th be the date for handing me your final project reports Specifically, for 14th, each of you have to

1. Put up your reports and presentation slides on the wiki (before the class starts)
2. Get me a hard copy of both the presentation and the slides.

If any of you have problems with this change, let me know ASAP.

regards
Rao