[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Uploading your powerpoint presentation files onto the wiki (and linking them next to your name on the presentation agenda)
- To: Rao Kambhampati <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Uploading your powerpoint presentation files onto the wiki (and linking them next to your name on the presentation agenda)
- From: Subbarao Kambhampati <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 20:40:40 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:received:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=RtQ43Mn7LQj0GJvJHLvnIkLmRWAsfaQyvv1NExDlWRE=; b=xEEZ3F98PfEITAwDib9zRBe5VUQqrqRgCU6Wwho6ICrSr8CjHDp72kq1z6Nz3jEsmb vSD9OuCoxJNPOFbuXCo9pwa/0jM2chb36DviQ9eF7zfSJHH/Lg9M1bcf8rMJXOEPp15l iOjOZo1sVMrPgQUPi0Vkn0fradQumf7ZmrTyE=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; b=hKmx/blZX+VLAJk1mplGhijtFYcPFunbpe/nx68qITBiqT58iM2QyX6v7DZDzn4RS8 EXJdXWk19qfELZu+nqbX5R2M+uwpvbNrjg1rrU0Hl3O7e+lwQpW+1cUdGzy7PEb6LAP+ 1PXZhkY5abRTy2U3kNrUPW8NAhv1LiLDtslyo=
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can now upload your powerpoint (ppt, pptx) or pdf files onto the wiki, and link them to your name on the presentation agenda:
here are the steps:
1. login to wiki
2. click "upload file" in the toolbox on the bottom left
3. browse and upload your file
4. you will now get a white page--that means you successfully uploaded the fle. suppose the name of the file you uploaded is rao.ppt
5. Now go to the agenda of presentations, and edit your line by putting [[file:rao.ppt]]
this creates the link to the file.
that is it.
Make sure that your presentation is uploaded after your talk.