*Important*: Wiki Sign-up sheet for presentations (start from next Friday 6th Nov)

Folks

 As per our agreement, the class presentations will be made on Fridays starting 6th--we will meet at the regular class time
(2--3:15).

You are expected to attend all the presentations--not just yours--and post your notes from the presentations.

The presenters should give me their slides at least a week before and meet me during office hours on the week of the
presentation. (People going on 6th will be given some flexibility on these deadlines).

Please sign-up on the wiki sheet at

http://rakaposhi.eas.asu.edu/mediawiki/index.php/Schedule_of_presentations

It would be great if you can link your entry to the presentation topic listing (see for example, the fake link for my presentation).

Rao