CSE 571 Study Group

Title: CSE 571 Study Group

Hi, All:

Would you like to meet up for an open discussion on the materials that were learning in the graduate level Artificial Intelligence.  I believe this cross pollination of perspectives on the topics being covered will enhance our learning experience.  And you never know, it may lead to areas of research.

Let me know if you prefer Thursday or Friday to talk.  I prefer Thursday nights around 6:15pm.  I do not have a location for this meet up.  So, suggestions are welcome and better than that if you're able to book the room, that is even better.

I will put this email on the blog as a matter of record and as another tool for suggested agenda topics or discussion.  Please feel free to put topics that you believe will be beneficial to talk about.

Let me know.

Best Regards,
Loretta H. Cheeks

General Dynamics C4 Systems
National Systems Division
Engineering Lead
8201 E. McDowell Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85257
Phone: (480) 441-1190
Mail Stop H2127

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson"

( ) Individual Contact Information - ICI
( ) General Dynamics Private
( ) Confidential Human Resources Information - CHRI
(X ) General Dynamics Proprietary
( ) Sensitive Personal Information - SPI

This message or attachments includes information as marked above and is
subject to security policies GDC4S O.M. 1.8.6 and GD Corporate 07-706.  It is only
for authorized personnel of General Dynamics, intended recipients and approved
service providers.  Use, storage and transmission are governed by General
Dynamics and its policies. Contractual restrictions apply to third parties.
Unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not
an intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the