Shadow-play video of the make-up class online..

Folks:

  A "functional" video of today's class is now online (in the lecture notes page). The video isn't exactly going to win any
cinematography prizes (except perhaps in the shadow-play category), but it is sufficient for you to follow the lectures as well as
identify which specific slides are being shown (the slides themselves are available online).

I would like to once again thank the hardy souls who showed up today *and* waited for close to 30 minutes while I tried to set right all
the things that went wrong in the last minute (those of you who weren't there can commiserate by listening to the first three minutes ;-).

A one-level grade-hike for them would seem entirely warranted...

Happy thanksgiving!
Rao