Results of the class survey

Dear all:

 Thanks for taking the time to complete the class feedback survey. Thanks to Vijaykrishnan Nagarajan's exceedingly prompt and free service, we already have the tabulated results from the survey. Here are two links. The first one contains the stats of the entire class. The second one contains stats just for the 494 students.

http://rakaposhi.eas.asu.edu/cse494/survey-08-results-all.htm   <--the whole class

http://rakaposhi.eas.asu.edu/cse494/survey-08-494-alone.htm   <--just the 494 students

My cursory reading didn't raise any major red-flags. I will look at them more carefully and respond and/or fine-tune the remaining semester. You might also want to look at them to see how your perceptions stack up with the rest of the class's.

 As before, you can use the anonymous email link sent to you earlier to give any other feedback you want to provide.

cheers
Rao