CSE494/598 Project

After responding to several questions regarding the project, it seems there may be people with additional questions.  With the project deadline soon approaching, I wanted to see if anyone would find it useful if I were to make some time available tomorrow (Sunday) for you to come and ask questions face to face.

For those who are seriously interested, please let me know.  If there are people expressing interest, then I can be available later in the afternoon (after 3pm or 4pm) Sunday for a couple hours.

Thanks,

Garrett