(no) make-up class tomorrow

Dear all:

 Since I have pretty much covered everything I wanted to w.r.t. LSI in today's class, and since I don't want to start a topic and get back to it 10 days later,
I decided not to have a make-up session tomorrow.

You should have enough things to keep you busy between the project 1, homework 1 and homework 2 (which will be opened with questions on correlation analysis
and LSI in a minute.

I do hope to make-up for this class at a more opportune time (e.g. the wednesday before the Thanksgiving ;-). If I fail, I will just speak faster in the last few classes
and get you some donuts one day to make up for the loss of your tuition dollar value..

cheers
Rao