CSE 494/598 Info Retrieval/Mining/Integration TA Office Hours

For those that did not receive this message through the class blog, here it is again.  I'm planning to hold my office hours on Wednesdays from 3:30pm - 4:30pm in 557AD right outside the CSE main office on the fifth floor.

If you have any questions feel free come see me or send me a mail at garrett.wolf@asu.edu.  If you cannot make it during office hours, let me know and we can schedule a separate time where we can meet.

Garrett