Welcome to CSE494/598 Class Mailing List

Dear all:

 If you get this, it means that you are registered for CSE494/598 Information Retrieval/MIning/Integration course.
I will use this mailing list to send announcements etc to the class.

All the mails sent to this list will be automatically archived into the class mail archive, and posted to the class blog. Links to both are available from the class page http://rakaposhi.eas.asu.edu/cse494

Speaking of class blog, you should have got an email inviting you to the blog (actually I notice that about 5 of you already registered--way to go!). The blog is where you can post class related questions/comments and also discuss any things I invite you to discuss on the blog. You have wide latitude in using the blog!

(If you are one of those who registered but missed the first class, note that the slides and audio of the lecture are available from the home page).

regards
Rao