Extension on homework 2: Due now on Wednesday Oct 3rd

Folks

 Since I have been away on last Monday and didn't hold office hours,
I will extend the deadline for hw2 submission to Wednesday's class.

This will give time for people who had questions on homework 2 and couldn't
get me during office hours

(I realize  I am grasping at the straws here, considering how student-less and maytag-repairman-like my
office hours are even at the best of circumstances.. nevertheless..)

Rao