[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Reminder: Interactive Review tomorrow..
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Reminder: Interactive Review tomorrow..
- From: "Subbarao Kambhampati" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 23:40:36 -0700
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:x-google-sender-auth; b=XDMBGwY8LnwF5eGpDzWdTedmN2JtSTjLN1/G2oGXAzq0FH/DsTOq/D1qt5DwC34Y+17vx3VVlRoMyG65YiUyxD3cVBVxsHWe59mG4gK5vGOWkp9aLAsi9613R2x/V20VhI6Yfe4eLhcl0UL7aGIeTUMkxqmYDgQhV/SiNs7G8gk=
- Sender: email@example.com
Just a reminder that there will be an interactive review tomorrow. You will be asked to say a couple of words
(1-2min max) about the topics/ideas that you particularly enjoyed or got bored stiff.
(If you are completely bereft of ideas, you may look at
for what Fall 2003 folks said. Don't copy their opinions though ;-)
Also, please note that this is session is *not* meant for expressing your opinions on the quality of instruction/instructor.
You have the CEAS evaluations for that.
see you all tomorrow bright, chirpy and enlightened..