Next Tuesday's class format: Interactive Review...

Folks

It is customary to do an end-of-course review in the last class. My version of this is to let *you* do the review. This is called the
"interactive review" session.

A significant portion of Tuesday's class--which will also be the last class of the semester--will  consist of interactive review and discussion.

If you are registered for this course, attendance to this class is mandatory.

Each of you will get about 2min to hold forth on any of the following:

-->topics covered in the course that particularly caught your fancy (and why)
--> intriguing connections *between* the various topics covered in the course that struck you
--> what topics--if any--got overplayed or should have gotten more coverage

It may be useful for you to make some notes along these lines *before* coming to class--so
you have everything ready to hold-forth when called on.

rao

ps: Tomorrow--Thursday--we will have our regular class which will continue discussion of Machine Learning