[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
(**Important Modification to the extension policy**) Re: Project 3 Haloween extension
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: (**Important Modification to the extension policy**) Re: Project 3 Haloween extension
- From: "Subbarao Kambhampati" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 21:45:02 -0700
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:x-google-sender-auth; b=hLvuBdTGacxdZ4/rcU98qG7gkoT6rOHJQb8iomks7X2852KuR1vvCZ6JczWbVie9aKmgNp+nKi607+8Nf0+Iw0V2aqrt14ldeLU5eBoDeiYflDH7PJpBESpDjWzPButIZOKfUZXxNkqfsWURor6vQCW3XGwIfJuuF0gEnzygd0Q=
- Sender: email@example.com
Sorry for the second mail on this topic, but it occurred to me that my extension coming at 9pm is probably unfair for the people who already worked
on the project 3 mostly (there seem to be a fair number of them), or have already irrevocably missed all the Haloween parties to
actually put the extension to use.
I thought up a hopefully fairer extension process
-->Project 3 is still nominally due on Thursday in class
--> Each of you have one penalty-less extension that you can either use for this project or save it and use it for any of the next ones.
Apologies for any confusion.
On 10/31/06, Subbarao Kambhampati <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
It has been brought to the attention of the management that the Simpsons are too busy filming their semi-annual
Haloween special. In view of this, it has been decided that project 3 will be accepted until
Tuesday the 7th, in class.
Project 4--on prolog--will be given out by the end of this week and will be due before thanksgiving.
Homework 4 socket will be opened and filled with uncertainty and logic questions.