(**Important Modification to the extension policy**) Re: Project 3 Haloween extension

Folks:
 Sorry for the second mail on this topic, but it occurred to me that my extension coming at 9pm is probably unfair for the people who already worked
on the project 3 mostly (there seem to be a fair number of them), or have already irrevocably missed all the Haloween parties to
actually put the extension to use.

I thought up a hopefully fairer extension process

-->Project 3 is still nominally due on Thursday in class
--> Each of you have one penalty-less extension that you can either use for this project or save it and use it for any of the  next ones.

Apologies for any confusion.

Rao