Re: [cse471 Fall 2006 Blog] New comment on [cse471-f06][Announce] Homework 1 Socket opened...

"socket" is just a fancy name for asynchronously the assigned homeworks.

-->I will open the homework socket
--> I will put up questions on the homeworks piecemeal as the topics get covered in the class
-->At some point, I will announce that the homework is now complete and close the "socket"
-->the homework is typically due in the class one week after the socket is closed

Rao