undergraduate research opportunities

Folks:

I have a couple of undergraduate reseach opportunity positions starting Fall. These
are sponsored by NSF and DARPA (starting fall or earlier). The
opportunities are in Artificial Intelligence (Planning/Learning) as
well as Information Integration (web, databases etc).

If you are interested, please send me a note with a brief CV. You can
get a fair idea of my research by looking at my homepage (below) and
following the links from there (especially the publications link).

cheers
Rao
Subbarao Kambhampati
Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering
Ira A. Fulton School of Engineering
Arizona State University
P.O. Box 878809
Tempe, AZ 85287 - 8809 rao@asu.edu (email)