Welcome to CSE471/598...

Hi folks:

 Looks like you signed up for CSE471/598 (Intro to AI) for Fall (a
decision, you and your mailbox will no doubt grow to regret ;-).

 Just in case you haven't already figured out, the homepage for the
course can be found at http://rakaposhi.eas.asu.edu/cse471

(Notice that a lot of information there is from the last time I taught
the course. While I expect a lot to change, you can get a fair
understanding of the course content and expectations by looking at the
material there).

cheers
Rao
[Aug  5, 2006]

ps: First (non-credit) exercise: Find out what is the point of the background
graphic in the main pane of the homepage.

ps2: Second (non-credit) exercise: check out the first two readings in
the readings page
Subbarao Kambhampati
Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering
Ira A. Fulton School of Engineering
Arizona State University
P.O. Box 878809
Tempe, AZ 85287 - 8809  rao@asu.edu (email)
480-965-0113 (Phone)  480-965-2751 (FAX)
WWW: http://rakaposhi.eas.asu.edu/rao.html