Homework 4 *almost* complete..

Folks:
 The homework 4 is almost completed. The first six questions are there
and will not change (modulo any error corrections).

I might try to add another (7th) question on DB/IR week (I am looking for a
good question still).

Please get busy working on the first 6. Also let me know if you have
questions.

The deadline for submission of the homework is Friday 9th 4:30pm. The
only exceptions that I will consider or people who have more than two
exams during 8th and 9th (if so contact me).

Rao
[Dec  3, 2005]