Project C official due date 11/30--demo between 12/1-12/6

See the link from projects page for details. Note that

(1) if you haven't completed parts A and B satisfactorily, your main
    task is to take care of them.

(2) in part C, task 5 is K-means clustering. Task 6 is buckshot
    clustering. However, instead of these tasks, you can propose to do
    _other_ extensions of similar complexity. However you need to pass
     them by me. I also suggested alternatives/extra credit portions.

(3) The 11/30 deadline is non-negotiable. You will have to demo your
    system to the TA between 12/1--12/6.

Rao
[Nov  6, 2005]