Re: About homework

Hello,

Please submit your homework in hardcopy. The homework can be submitted in the
class on the day when it is due, before the lecture starts.

Please note that the homeworks are posted in an asynchronized way: when the
status of the homework is "socket open", Dr. Rao may keep posting new homework
questions after each class. You can start to work on the questions as soon as
they are posted, but you will not submit the homework untill the homework
status is changed to "socket closed". Usually the due date of "current batch
of homework" will be one week from the day when the homework status is changed
to "socket closed".

Definition of "current batch of homework": all the questions posted from the
most recent "socket open" date to "socket closed" date.

Thanks,
Jianchun

Quoting Bhaumik.Chokshi@asu.edu: