Qn 0 added to homework--would be good to have answers by tomorrow

Hi Folks:

 I just added a question 0 to homework 1. Although the homework is not
due as yet, it would be good if you folks think up some answers for
this so we can air these in the class tomorrow...

----------
Think of and list 3 queries (or activities) that you would like to do
on the
Web that the current day search engines (e.g. Google) don't quite
support.

A quote to get you inspired:

 "Some people see things as they are and say why? I dream things that
     never were and say why not?"
                         -(Mis)attributed to Robert Kennedy
                             who paraphrased from Bernard Shaw

Rao
[Aug 23, 2005]

ps: I decided to add this question (and the quote)  partly because someone remarked at
the end of yesterday's class "I didn't know you hated google so
much".  I don't hate Google or any search engine. I  don't
start with the assumption  that everything worth doing has already
been done by Google (and I want to make sure that you don't
either--since "being in awe of a technology" is a lousy way of trying
to better it ;-)