Leather Jacket

Someone left a very nice leather jacket in the classroom, and I was loathe to leave it there for random thieves; especially since there is the remote possibility that it would have been left there all weekend.

So, anyway, it is now being stored in a safe place; so while it isn't exactly going to be easy to acquire over the weekend (safe place == requires keys, and I will be in Maryland), you will certainly have it on monday. Possibly sooner, you can try emailing Rao.

-Will