Reading for tomorrow's class

Please read as much of the following paper as possible for tomorrow's class. This will help you follow the discussion on the reachability
heuristics for conformant planning:

http://rakaposhi.eas.asu.edu/ICAPS04BryceD.pdf

(the discussion on labelled graphs will come from the optional reading:
  http://rakaposhi.eas.asu.edu/WS904BryceD.pdf
)

Rao

ps: The agenda tomorrow is:
   1. Heuristics for belief space (conformant planning)
   2. Sensing actions and searching for conditional plans

The discussion on conditional planning will follow Section 17.4.2 in the text)

pps: The discussion in yesterday's class on soft goals was based on the paper:

http://rakaposhi.eas.asu.edu/psp-aaai04.pdf

ppps: I know I know--you are getting the distinct feeling that this course is becoming a pathetic attempt
           on my part to find readers for my papers...