"Summary" assignment for today's class (seminar)

As I mentioned in the last class, I would like all of you to turn in a
1-page summary/critique of the talk you will hear today. The summary
is due in Monday's class.

The writeup should attempt to bring out what you think are the main
points made by the speaker about what it takes to apply planning
techniques in NASA applications.

You should in particular describe both
  (a) what is common between what he spoke about and what you learned
      until now in the class

and
  (b) what is _different_ (or has not been done in the class).

So be sure to take notes during today's talk

rao