Final homework socket opened

Folks:

 I have opened the socket for the final homework (homework 4). There
are four problems in there already. The first one is on temporal
constraint networks, and the second is on scheduling. The third and
fourth are on conformant and conditional plannin.

 I expect to add problems for MDPs etc as we do them in class.

 *PLEASE* note that this homework is going to be run in the
"socket-open, socket-close" fashion. The expected deadline for the
homework is Dec 1st, and I will add more problems to the homework
before then.

 You are encouraged to do the problems as the material is being
covered in the class.

cheers
Rao