Deadlines (changed and/or coming up)

In case you didn't catch it yesterday, we decided to:

1. allow submission of TLPlan/SHOP project on next Wednesday (Nov
   3rd). You are encouraged to spend the extension to write a good
   report on your experiences in writing domaining knowledge for these
   planners.  [Read  http://rakaposhi.eas.asu.edu/kbplan.pdf  to get
   an idea of what aspects to write about..]

2. the 10/30 deadline for the 2nd progress report on the semester
   project is a "nominal" deadline. There will not be any grade for
   submitting the progress report. However, this is your chance to
   tell me how things are going and what you expect to be able to
   deliver by 11/30 (the 11/30 deadline is _firm_).

Rao