Exam (in-class) tomorrow

Dear All:

As you know, there will be a mid-term in-class exam tomorrow (in class!)

It will start promptly at 3:15 and promptly at 4:30.

It will cover all material upto and including October 13th (the day of presidential debate).

It will be open book/open-notes (not open-web though).

*I will not be present in the class--as I told you I will be at NSF in DC tomorrow.*

A non-empty subset of {Romeo Sanchez, Menkes van den Briel, Daniel Bryce} will be
present to proctor the exam.

Good luck!

Rao

ps: I will be back for the regular class on Wednesday