Re: Project Proposal.

If you have the proposal ready, just hand it over to me on Wednesday.
If you need additional time, I can take it on Monday.

Rao

From: Aleksandr Yasnogorodskiy <Alek.Yasnogorodskiy@asu.edu>
Subject: Project Proposal.
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 19:12:23 -0700

Alek.Yasnogorodskiy>   Professor,
Alek.Yasnogorodskiy>
Alek.Yasnogorodskiy>   as we discussed earlier today, this is to
Alek.Yasnogorodskiy> remind you that we have our project proposals due
Alek.Yasnogorodskiy> on Sept 30th, which is a Thursday.  Please reply
Alek.Yasnogorodskiy> to the class on how (and when) you'd like us to
Alek.Yasnogorodskiy> submit the proposal.
Alek.Yasnogorodskiy>
Alek.Yasnogorodskiy>   Thank you.
Alek.Yasnogorodskiy>
Alek.Yasnogorodskiy>   Aleks.