Next week readings..

Folks:
 I put up the updated slides from yesterday's (and this weeks') lectures online.

For the next class, our agenda is to

--> Discuss how PG heuristics are used in practice in progression, regression and plan-space planners.

 We will do the top level discussion as well as case-studies of 3 planners
  FF--progression
  AltAlt--Regression
  RePOP--Plan-space

In addition to all that you have read, I would recommend that you read 2,3 and 4 from reading list which are short papers on AltAlt, RePOP and FF.

Also, much of the way I discussed the development of planning graph comes from Reading # 5-- "Understanding and Extending Graphplan" (although
  the discussion in the text book is quite related as it is based on this paper).

Rao