Re: Reminder: Read "refinement planning" paper for tomorrow's class

http://rakaposhi.eas.asu.edu/kambhampati.pdf

At 10:44 AM 9/7/2004, you wrote:

Rao,

Maybe I was partying too hard this weekend, but I'm looking under the Reading
Lists section of the website, and I don't see any papers labeled "refinement
planning" or any such permutations that I can think of.  As you know, grad
students are infinitely lazy.  So, can you please point me to the URL of the
paper that we're supposed to read by tomorrow?

Regards,
Yicheng