Homework 5 and Project 5 added for your information

To give you an idea of what else is left, I went ahead and added
homework 5 and project 5 to the homepage. These will be the only other
assignments that will be forthcoming before the end of the semester.

(mini) Project 5 will start making sense at the end of next week--it
involves modeling--and no coding.

The first two questions of Homework 5 will make sense by the end of
next week. The learning stuff will make sense by the end of the
month.

Project 5 will definitely be required. All or parts of homework 5
could be made optional based on how things work out.

I am receptive to any comments on workload etc.  (either anonymously
or in the class)

Rao
Subbarao Kambhampati
Professor, Dept. of Comp Sci. and Engg. Arizona State University,
Tempe, AZ 85287-5406  rao@asu.edu (email)
480-965-0113 (Phone)
480-965-2751 (FAX)
WWW: http://rakaposhi.eas.asu.edu