I will be doing lisp2.txt rather than lisp1.txt today

Folks:

 I plan to do lisp2.txt

http://rakaposhi.eas.asu.edu/cse471/lisp2.txt

in today's lisp recitation session. I think this is more useful since

the lisp1.txt is more introductory and most of you probably already
know it.

Basically I will cover such things as funcalls, lambdas,
nice built-in functions such as find and reduce
a bit about structures etc.

rao

ps: this mail should hopefully reach all of you--I think I took care
of the problem.  (two other mails I
sent yesterday evening are archived on the class mailing list--you
probably didn't get them)