Participation grades..

Folks:
 Here are the participation grades. They are split into two parts--attendance, and interaction/participation. You got A+ in attendance if you attended every one of the classes. You at A+ in interaction/participation, if you were lively and involved in the class on the days that you did come to the class

The attendance part is based on your input and teh attendance sheets.
The iteraction part is based on my recollection of whether I felt you were active in the class.

(extra credit--find analogies between attendance and participation on one hand and precision and recall on the other ;-)

The grades will be converted to numbers as follows:

A  9;  B 7 ; C 5
+ is .5 extra
- is .5 less

Average of attendance and participation is you rparticipation grade

Rao

Posting IDAttendanceParticipation
4132-548A+A+
8410-422AA