Re: Interactive review results up on the web...

Hi Dr Rao,
Heheh, sorry, due to heavy workload, I just read through this mail carefully
as well as the wisdom... I don't understand exactly what does
"researchy" mean, but waht I meant is that Data integration now is on the
early
days. Poeple just have done some fundamental works, so there are a lot of
works
for us to make it mature and come to a real life. As far as I am concerned, a
mature field is what by using good theoretical studies to explain, solve and
predict the (future) problems for engineering/real life needs (like linear
programming in OP, or Graph theory in all kinds of network problems or even
relational algebra for traditional databases design theory)
etc.). Maybe some of us can do it for Data integration? :)

Last of all, it is worthwhile being a student in this class. It made my time
here more meaningful.

Good luck to all in finals.
Thanks
Hung