CEAS Teaching Evaluation is done online this time.

Folks:

As you probably know by now, the teaching evaluations are done online
this semester (and not on those familiar blue forms). You can fill-in
the evaluations until the reading day, after which it will not be
available.

This is clearly a more flexible system as you can do the feedback
anytime and from anywhere (rather than in the class in five minutes).

I would like to encourage you to take a few minutes and do the
evaluations for the course. I am particularly interested in any
written feedback (notice that full anonymity is ensured since the
comments are typed online).

Please note that your comments and evaluations will not be available
to me until after the semester is over and grades are posted. So, they
do not in anyway affect your grades.

Rao
[Dec  7, 2002]

=======Message from CEAS Associate Dean for Academic Affairs.

Tell your students to go to the following website (note the https) :

https://intraweb.eas.asu.edu/eval

and have them log in with their ASU ID and birthdate.  The courses they are
to evaluate will be listed for them after they log in.