Project 1 ultra-late subs..

I made this offer to a couple of people last week--so I think I should make it public.

Anyone who did not submit project 1, or completed it only partially, can complete and submit the rest of the project 1 along with project 2. Here are the rules:

--Project 1 should be put in a separate packet--and if you submitted project 1 before, the graded version of that submission should be included.

--The marks, if any, that you will get on project 1 will be kept separately as a "sort of" extra credit portion (i.e. your normal project 1 grade remains the same as before), and will be considered if you are on borderline and I need to convince myself that you do understand the material.

Rao