At-home version mark distribution

I graded the at-home version. The average was 44.8 and standard dev is 14.2.
Highest was 67 and lowest was 30.

Here are the modified marks. The first column shows the in-class exam points. The second column shows the at-home points (if you turned one in). The third column shows the extra points that you get becasue of at-home exam (this is computed by first doing a weighted sum of in-class and at-home with .6 and .4 weights, and then subtracting in-class from it).

I will return the graded exams on Monday after the class.

Rao

61.5
5459.52.2
48.5677.4