Reading for next class..

I just added links to the readings page on Content-based and Collaborative filtering. The first item, on naive-bayes classifier,
is ***required reading*** for next class.

The second item has a brief writeup on collaborative filtering (which we already discussed) as well as nice discussion on how content-based and Collaborative filtering techniques can be combined.

Rao

ps: I also put the solutions to the exam on the exam page of the homepage.