*Important*: Your Database background

As mentioned in the class last time, after the mid-term, we will shift
gears and go into manipulating structured databases on the Internet.

One of the things I need to do is to decide how much time I should
spend going over the database background.

If you are taking the class for credit, and you have not taken any
database course before, *and* are not currently concurrently taking a
intro database course, please email me and let me know.

Rao