Clarification on Qn 3 Part 4 of hw 1

Qn 3 part 4 of Homework 1 says:

=============
4. Attempt a geometric intepretation of what you have done. Specifically, plot the documents as vectors in the k1-k2 space. Explain how the axes shifted after the singular value decomposition. Explain if the shift of axes helped in reducing the dimensionality of the data.

I realize that I have not specifically discussed how to show the new axes (factors) in the space of old axes.
So, you can do the following alternate version of this question . (If you already know how to do the original version, then you can ignore this new version)

4. Attempt a geometric intepretation of what you have done. Specifically, (a) plot the
documents as vectors in the k1-k2 space.
and (b) plot them also as vectors in the f1-f2 (factor) space (recall the database-regression example we did in the class. Comment on whether in the new space the similar documents are clustered closer together.

rao