Accounts available outside my office (GWC 374)

I am leaving a large envelope with all the class accounts information outside my door. It says "CSE494" outside.

The envelope contains three separate folders. To take your account you have to do *THREE* things:

1. Sign your name in the "accounts registration sheet"

2. Pick the sheet with your name from the second folder (that gives the username and initial password)

3. Pick a copy of the "CSE computer usage guidelines" sheet.

Your account will not be active today--but is likely to be activated by the end of the week (I have to return the signed registration sheets before they will activate it).

Rao