Online feedback survey on how the class is going..(*optional*)

Folks:
About this time every semester, I give the students an opportunity to give me feedback about how things are going--so we can do any mid-course corrections as needed.

*Note that this is not the ABET yaaddee--yaaddee--yaadda survey, and can actually have an impact on the way the class is run.*

There is a structured and (optional) unstructured part to the survey. The structured part can be accomplished by doing an online radio-button survey at the following URL

http://anon.free.anonymizer.com/http://rakaposhi.eas.asu.edu/494-f02-survey1.html

Notice that the survey is completely anonymous. anon.free.anonymizer.com ensures that you do not leave any trace of your IP number on my http logs. The tradeoff is that the connection through anonymizer may be a bit slow. )

When you complete the survey and hit the submit button, you get to see the results of the survey as of that time.

Please do not take the survey more than once. If you are dying to see how the survey is going, you can do so by going to URL

http://anon.free.anonymizer.com/http://rakaposhi.eas.asu.edu/view.html

If you need/want to send any further comments to me, you can do so by

http://rakaposhi.eas.asu.edu/cgi-bin/mail?rao

(Unfortunately, anonymizer free service will not allow you to access this second URL through anonymizer. So, you will be leaving your IP number in the mail. Thus, you may want to use it from some machine whose IP address cannot be
easily attributed to you).

You have until next Monday (9/30) before the class--to take the survey.

This mail will not be archived on the mailing list

Rao
quixotic as ever.