Reference material on thesaurus construction and relevance feedback

Folks:
As per your request, here are the relevant pages on thesaurus construction (association clusters, scalar clusters etc) and the relevance feedback (Rocchio method)--taken from MIR.
It took me a good 90 minutes--to first copy the pages, then scan then into tif, then convert them into jpeg, then paste them into powerpoint, then resize them in powerpoint, and finally convert the powerpoint into pdf file--so, I hope you are actually going to take the time to read this!