Re: Homework 1 due date question

No. I said that the homework will be due as little as one week after the "socket" for the homework is closed.
I.e. if I told you that 3rd question is the last question, and announced that homework 1 is fully specified, then it will be due in a week from the day I announced (unless I give a different--later--date).

Rao