CSE 571: Artificial Intelligence (Fall 2009)
CSE 571 will be a graduate-level follow-on to CSE 471. Students
contemplating taking the course should have had exposure to AI
at the level similar to what is done in CSE 471.
(Here is a link
to CSE 471 course page. See the lecture notes for Spring 2009 as
well as Fall 2007 to get an idea of what you are expected to
Some topics I expect to cover include:
Here are Lecture Notes.
- advanced search techniques
- State of the art in SAT and CSP
- advanced deterministic and decision-theoretic planning
- relational and first-order
probabilistic reasoning technqiues
- Multi-agent/game-theoretic techniques.
- Knowledge-based learning; Reinforcement learning
Last modified: Sun Aug 30 13:30:56 MST 2009