Cumulatives ahoy...

All the marks you ever got during this whole entire semester, including
project 4 and homework 4, along with the weighted cumulative totals are now
available for your edification at

http://rakaposhi.eas.asu.edu/cse471/cse471-f01-final-cum.htm

While looking at these, keep the following points in mind:

Upon Terry's advice I gave 8% weightage to HW4, and 6% weightage to Project 4.

There is a 1% weightage to project 0 aka HW0. This 1% is included in the
project total.

The total weight for projects is 37% (hw0,proj1,proj2,proj3,proj4)
The total weight for Homeworks is 23% (hw1,hw2,hw3,hw4)
The total weight for exams is 40% (15% midterms and 25% final)

Feel free to voice any comments you may have on these weights.

I took the extra points from the four projects, added them and put them
next to the cumulative totals under title *RAW EXTRA*
These are RAW unweighted points. These will be weighted down so that the
maximum you can get by doing all extra credit will be something like doing
one extra project (I have to consult terry on exactly what was the maximum
possible extra on each project). Once the extra points are thus computed,
these will be used as "marks in the bank". If your total+extra is above a
grade threshold, you will get that grade. [The grade thresholds will be set
*without* looking at the extras).

What you should/can do:
  --Check to make sure that your marks are entered correctly (okay--you
havent' yet seem proj4/hw4 and final--but you can still check the rest)

I will pray for extra-terrestrial guidance in my dreams tonight so I can
miraculously convert  the numbers into letter grades.

Now that you know the ranked standing in the class, you are welcome to send
me any and all (en)treat(ie)s for a better grade than you are afraid you
may wind up getting.

regards
Rao