Take-home schedule...

Somepeople were wondering when the take-home exam will be given...

My current plan is to give the take-home sometime Friday. It will be
sent, as usual, electronically.

This gives you a couple of days to ask me any questions you want to
ask before the exam is given out. Depending on the demand, I will be
willing to hold a "review" session on Thursday and/or early friday.

**Once the examination is given out, I will be reluctant to take
  requests for explaining topics that are specifically relevant to the
  examination (clarifications on the questions will of course be
  given).

Rao

ps: Don't forget the interactive semester review session tomorrow..